IPS-series syringe pumps provides accurate and precise delivery of the desired amount of fluids, can be used in the types of applications that require smooth, non-pulsatile flow that is extremely accurate such as Electrospinning, Electrospraying, Dispensing, organ/tissue perfusion, Microfluidic applications…
The flow rate can be adjusted from the easy-to-use touch screen panel even during the process.
The model: IPS 14 is a programmable double channel pump that provides a wide flow rate range (0,732 µl/h – 4784,55 ml/h), the lowest flow rate can be reached using a 1ml syringe, the maximum can be reached using a 140ml syringe. It can hold two syringes of different sizes, each syringe is held by its own clamp and can be independently adjusted (possibility to use different flow rate for each syringe).
- 2 Syringes loading and separately operating capacity
- 4,3 inches touch screen with clear interface
- PLC control software
- Up to 100 ml syringe holding capacity
- High precise pumping
- Adjustable flow rate even during process
- Saving the previous settings for further operations
- Purging both forward and backward